Returns & Exchanges
At this time, we only accept exchanges or returns for store credit. The return or exchange must be initiated within 30 days of the purchase date. Items must be returned in original packaging and definitely cannot look like you wore it or tried to fight crime in it.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
Below are some examples of common exceptions:
- Discounted or sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Reply to your order confirmation email to request which products you would like to return
- Print the prepaid return shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send all items back to us using the label provided
Customers can return their product for store credit or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Please note the following exceptions to our return/exchange policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be in any original product packaging and must not have any visible signs of wear, use, or wash
What do I do if I received a defective order?
There is no such thing, Bonded Threads makes no mistakes. SIKE! That's clearly a joke. Ok Focus.
If for some awful reason, your order arrives jacked up, please take clear photos of the damage and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
But listen: if you are reporting a defect more than 30 days after you ordered the product, we won't be able to correct the order. So when you get your swag, open that bag, and make sure everything is A ok.